Station Medical Group Appointments System
Appointments are available at various times Monday – Friday
Between 08:00 – 11:15 and 13:55 – 17:45
Appointments (10 minute appointments)
• Appointments can be pre-booked with all GP’s where available
• If you feel you require more than a 10 minute appointment please speak to the receptionist
• Dairies are open up to 3 weeks in advance
• A pre-booked appointment will be the next available appointment with GP of your choice, where available
• A limited number of appointments will also be available 48 hours in advance
• A limited number of appointments will be also available 24 hours in advance.
Saturday Surgeries (10 minute appointments)
• We have a limited number of pre-bookable appointments for patients who are in full time employment and are unable to attend during the normal working hours. These should be booked during the week preceding the Saturday you wish to be seen. Any remaining appointments will be open to all patients. These patients appointments will be seen over at the Blyth Acute Service.
• This is not a WALK-IN service and only patients with pre-booked appointments will be seen.
Emergency Appointments – Triage Appointments
• If you feel you need to be seen on the day please contact the surgery BY PHONE, your details and symptoms will be taken and logged in a triage appointment. When you ring you must be able to supply the surgery with a current telephone number for you to be contacted on. You will be contacted by a GP who will assess your needs and if necessary you will be given an appointment time to attend the Blyth Acute Service which is in the entrance of the Blyth Community Hospital.
• This service is provided jointly by staff from Station Medical and Waterloo Medical Groups, therefore you may not speak or be seen by a GP of your choice.
• Patients are asked NOT to come down to the surgery or to the Acute Centre without an appointment. You will need to ring the surgery to be put on the triage list before you are seen.
• Telephone consultations ae carried out by all GP’s and Practice Nurses on a daily basis and can also be pre-booked with some GP’s.
• Patients should ring before 10am and book a telephone consultation appointment with the GP of their choice.
• Details will be taken by the receptionist and the GP will return your call when they are available.
• Are for the elderly and housebound only. Please ring the surgery to book a home visit before 11:15am. These visits are made after the end of morning surgery therefore there will be no clinical cover in the surgery during this period.
Monday to Friday
Telephone Lines are open from 08:30 – 18:30
Main Telephone number – 01670 542630
Main doors are open from 08:30 – 18:30
Prescription Line open from 09:30 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00